Friday, February 15, 2008

It's Linky! It's Linky!

Here are a few nifty sites I've stumbled across lately:

Get free audio books here. Many classics.

Want to design computer games? Try this and this.

Discovery Education has some interesting tidbits.

The Futures Channel looks interesting as well.

Media Snackers is all about media consumption among the young. I think they mean younger than 40 (me).

And then we have some theological sites. I had the pleasure of getting to know both Mike Aquilina and Michael Barber back in the days when I worked for Scott Hahn. I recently discovered Mike A's blog about Patristics called The Way of the Fathers, as well as a big batch of radio shows by him on various saints of the early Church. I once told Michael B. that I believe him to be cut from the same cloth as Scott Hahn. For one thing, he was of some inordinately young age when working towards his Masters in Theology at the same time I was busy dropping out to get married. As that was almost 10 years ago, he must be, oh nearly 30 by now? His blog is Singing in the Reign. (Fortunately or unfortunately, he shares Scott's love of silly puns.) He is passionate about Scripture and offers a lot to learn from.

And in closing, a few of my favorite on-line games. Babble, Set, and Pass the Pigs.

1 comment:

DK said...

Many thanks for the link love - much appreciated.

Peace

DK
MediaSnackers Founder