Thursday, November 30, 2006

Heaven Speaks to Families -- Volume Six Part Four

Part Four: Mary, Our Blessed Mother, Speaks to Children

June 29, 2004
Mary, Our Blessed Mother, Speaks to Children

Dearest little children, I am Mary, your heavenly mother. I am the mother of Jesus and the mother of all people also. I want to tell you about Jesus because it is so important that you know about Him. You see, my dearest little children, Jesus loves you very much. He wants to bring each one of you safely to heaven. Heaven is your real home, where you will live forever. Many souls on earth forget about heaven and think that earth is their only home. This is not true and if you believe that earth is your only home, you will not try to earn heaven and you will make many mistakes. If you always think about heaven, and being good so that you can get to haven, you will do better and Jesus will be happy. I am your heavenly mother and I help many souls get to heaven. You can talk to me as well as to Jesus. I will help you with many things but mostly I will help you learn about Jesus and learn how to love Him. I am His helper, you see, so my job is to bring souls to Him. I will do that for you if you would like to me. You can say simply, “Mother, help me to be good.” I will hear you immediately and I will begin helping you. In this way you will have someone who loves you and understands you and who is always looking out for you. Call on me often, my beautiful little child, because I am your heavenly mother and I love you.

June 29, 2004
Mary, Our Blessed Mother, Speaks to Children

How happy I am to be talking to you in this way! God is very good to allow me to do so. You see, dear children, usually God does not allow people in heaven to communicate with people on earth. God is allowing it now because this is a special time. During this time, Your time on earth, heaven is doing special work. There are many souls on earth who do not understand that God is the One who is in charge of everything. These people think they are in charge and they are trying to be better than God. This is a mistake for them and they must change. All people must understand that God created the world and each person in the world. God allows the sun to shine, God allows the rain to fall. If God did not allow these things to happen, these things would stop. We must always thank God for making the world so beautiful for us. When you thank God for making the world and making you, He is happy and He sends even more graces down to the world. Graces are good things that come from heaven. So you must join me, Mary, your mother in heaven, and ask God for more graces from heaven for the world. Will you do that? Will you help me? Together we will say, “God in heaven, you are the Creator of all things. Please send your graces down upon our world.” I thank you, dear children. I love you very much. I will help you in everything. Like Jesus, I can always hear you, so talk to me often. I will always be close to you.

June 30, 2004
Mary, Our Blessed Mother, Speaks to Children

Dear little children of heaven, your Blessed Mother loves you. I look with such happiness on you and you play and work. All of heaven watches you and helps you when you are in trouble. Be happy, knowing this. Be happy in the thought that Jesus also loves you and watches you with delight. You are heaven’s little treasures and your prayers are so important to us here. When a child speaks to heaven, God the Father always listens carefully because children pay the most favorable prayers. Your prayers are often even more powerful than an adult’s prayers because usually children are more pure. Being pure is important, little children. Do not use bad words or watch bad things on television because if you do these things, your purity will go away. Purity means always trying to think about good and happy things. Think about me, your heavenly mother, and Jesus your heavenly King. Think about all of the wonderful saints in heaven. Saints are people who lived in the world and did a good job for Jesus. You can be a saint, too, and that is what I want for you.. I want you to be my little saint. Will you try to do that for me? I will help you by reminding you when you should pray. When you think of me, say a prayer. When you think of Jesus, say a prayer. It does not have to be a big prayer. It can be simply, “Jesus, I love you.” That is a good prayer to say and it will make Jesus and me so happy. I am with you, little child of my heart. I am always with you.

July 1, 2004
Mary, Our Blessed Mother, Speaks to Children

Dearest little children, I am your heavenly mother and I love you. I want to bring you to Jesus. I do that by helping you to understand the great love Jesus has for you. Many souls think of God as someone far away who is very busy with the business of heaven. This is not true. Jesus is God and Jesus is very busy looking after souls on earth. Jesus loves you most tenderly. Jesus loves you so much that He died on the cross so that heaven’s doors would be open to every boy and girl in the world. And heaven’s doors are open to you, little child. We wait for you to come to heaven so that you will be happy forever. I want you to know that each soul makes mistakes on earth. That is why Jesus chose to die for you. He knew you would make mistakes. He wanted to be certain that there was enough forgiveness for each mistake made by every person. Never worry about your mistakes. Even the greatest saints made many mistakes. You say you are sorry to Jesus and Jesus forgives you for your mistake and He forgets about your mistake. Sometimes children think that they are bad because they have made mistakes and this is simply not true. I am your heavenly mother and I look into your little heart and I see such goodness. You can do great things for Jesus if you try to do your best. Will you do that for me? Try to be good and all will be well.

July 2, 2004
Mary, Our Blessed Mother, Speaks to Children

Dearest children, you must live for Jesus. When you awaken in the morning you should tell Jesus that you love Him and say “Jesus, I offer you my day.” Little children, if you do this then Jesus will take every part of your work and play, your eating and sleeping, and He will use it to bring other souls to heaven. Isn’t that easy? You see my little ones, it is not hard to please Jesus. He is loving and happy and wants you to be loving and happy. If you do as I say, you will be happy because it is in being good that we become happy. You must never worry if someone is not good. Just pray for them and we will help them. You may not see us helping them but you can believe that we will because I would never tell you something that was not true. Neither would Jesus. We speak only the truth. You should practice speaking only the truth also. You may make some small mistakes at times and at times you may forget to pray. Simply tell Jesus you forgot and pray a small prayer. All will be well. If you practice these little things they will become good habits and you will become a beautiful little saint for heaven. It is easier than you think, my precious ones. I am with you and I will help you with everything.

July 3, 2004
Mary, Our Blessed Mother, Speaks to Children

My dearest children, I am glad to see that you have listened so carefully to the words we have sent you from heaven. Now you know how to be good and how to please Jesus. Jesus, because He is God, knows everything and He knows exactly what is best for you. At times you may pray and you may feel that your prayer was not answered. My dearest little child, Jesus made the world for you. Do not think He would not give you everything in that world. But sometimes, because Jesus knows everything, He knows that you may be asking for something that would be bad for you. In this case, Jesus must say no. You understand, don’t you? Perhaps you are asking for a red car but you are too small to drive. Jesus will say no to that prayer. I want you to know that Jesus is the smartest and most clever man who ever lived. He sees everything and knows everything, because He is God. His decisions are always the right decisions so you can trust Him in everything. I want to tell you another way you can please Jesus. You must tell Him this: “Jesus, I trust in you. Jesus, I trust in you. Jesus, I trust in you.” If you say that three times, it is a most beautiful prayer and you will then begin to trust Him in everything, which will make you feel safe and happy. I love you dearly, my little child. I place my hands over you in a protective blessing. Try to be good and I will help you.

No comments: